Back-End Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced website developer to join our award-winning, dynamic Norwich team.
We’re OneAgency. A digitally led, integrated creative marketing agency. We are looking for an experienced website developer to join our award-winning, dynamic Norwich team with a proven track record in building commercial website solutions. Our chosen candidate will also have knowledge in setting up and configuring web servers and enjoy working as part of our experienced web development team. The role will likely be working on a hybrid pattern with a balance of home working and Norwich office working.
- Proficient in PHP development
- Commercial experience working with Laravel or Symfony
- Good understanding of OOP
- Experience working with MVC architecture
- Commercial experience working with revision control (Git)
- Experience designing and implementing Relational Databases
- Experience working with LAMP stack
- E-Commerce application development experience
- Payment gateway integration experience
- Understanding of the phases of web development life cycle and agile methodology
- Strong team player and good communication skills
- Coffee aficionado
- Good sense of humour!
- Server set up and configuring
- Experience on other PHP frameworks such as Zend
- Experience working with Centos Servers
- Ability to setup a LAMP stack
- Commercial experience designing and implementing Relational Databases
- WordPress experience
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- Formal education in computing
- Hobbies / passions outside coding
- Living in or within the proximity of Norwich
- To develop and code client websites as part of an experienced web development team
- To collaborate with front-end developers, creatives and digital project managers to establish objectives and create robust and functional codebases
- To help develop ideas for new applications, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV, salary expectations and full contact details, outlining your suitability for the role.
If you don’t meet the required skills list in full, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re proud to have a culture that supports on-going professional growth, so if you feel that you would be a good fit, we’d love to chat.